The owner of an apartment, cottage seeks to ensure that the floor will be durable and beautiful.
That is why poured floors for houses in Minsk have gained popularity. Sometimes poured floors are called any floors with self-leveling base, for example, with screed and finish (parquet, wood). But the real poured floor is monolithic. All the layers are in a hard bond. And even the pattern, if there is one, is not applied from above, but under the polymers. The surface does not crack. You can be fully confident of its mechanical strength and high aesthetic characteristics.
7 REASONS TO ORDER POURED FLOORS FOR YOUR HOME
- If the pouring is made with strict observance of technology, thin-layer material is used, the repair can be forgotten for 20-25 years. Even in expensive porcelain stoneware - the period declared by manufacturers is shorter - 15 years. When buying linoleum, it is only about 5-7 years of full service.
- The absence of joints - a guarantee that the moisture will not get inside, there will be no mold or fungi formation. It's a significant advantage over laminate lamellas, parquet boards. Moreover, an advantage that directly relates to health. Experts proved: mold and fungi are some of the main agents of sinusitis, rhinitis, conjunctivitis, asthma, bronchopulmonary aspergillosis. Therefore, the price of poured floors for your home is a matter of a safe, healthy atmosphere. High-quality epoxy-based poured floors represent a stable material in structure. It does not produce dust. Good for kitchens, children's rooms, living rooms.
- The number of colors, designs and structures is very wide. There is an option for the interior of any style.
- High waterproofing. This is an option for the bathroom, swimming pool.
- Resistance to point loads, including - from heels. You don't need to put mats in the hall. The living room can be used for singing and dancing.
- Since there are no joints, the formation of "pockets" of dirt is excluded. It is easier to keep the apartment clean.
- Polymer-based coating is resistant to alkalis and acids. There are no problems in choosing a disinfectant for cleaning.
It is the mechanical strength, wear resistance, simplicity, wide decorative possibilities that attract. Cleaning takes little time. Aesthetic qualities of the flooring provide a cozy interior.
What determines the price of poured floors for apartment or private house?
The cost is influenced by a number of factors:
- Solutions based on a traditional concrete screed are cheaper. Somewhat higher in cost are microcement (microconcrete) floors. Microconcrete allows to get a completely smooth, including glossy, surface. At the same time, microcement has an impressive moisture resistance level. The material is ideal for humid environments: in the bathroom.
- Presence of additional components in the compound. On sale are solutions with glitter, 3D-images.
- Thickness. Thin-layer solutions with a coating thickness of 0.4-0.8 mm are suitable for bedrooms, home offices. 1-2.4 mm polymer coatings are suitable for halls and corridors.
Among Huptmann products there are solutions with different composition and coating thickness. At the same time consumers can always be assured of high adhesion to the base. Our company specialists are experienced in working with Hauptmann mortars. Quick installation and accurate execution of works are guaranteed.
You can order the material in any required volume, picking up the desired color from our range.
What type of poured floors are often ordered for homes?
Modern architects, designers and new residents have a keen interest in loft and minimalism styles. That is why more and more often when ordering services they choose poured floors on the basis of microcement. Even without adding color pigment the material looks original.
However, it is easy to make an unusual interior with a staircase finish. The microcement-coated staircase will give your home an unusual look. Such a solution is a good way to accentuate the interior.